Thank you friends for allowing me some time to enjoy your my B-Day, 6-7-?! Annually, June 1 begins a time of Celebration! I come off the “high” the Monday following which is today. I am back! Thanks for your patience. ~ Alicia J. Alexander
Now the rest of the story… “Redefining the Grind.”
- “Redefining the Grind.” The Guru and Young man story…
The secret to success is wanting Success as much as you want to breathe.~Eric Thomas, The Hip-Hop Preacher
- The “Commitment”… Make the Vow to lifetime commitment! Paying the praying with effort, with Sweat, with blood, with the essence of your internal being.
- If you and wholeheartedly confess, “I want it as bad as I want to breathe,” it’s on! It is time for the “Test of Life.”
- The “Test of Life” is the commitment to re-invent yourself; to morph in a being you may not know at present but, you will be grateful later for later.
- The issue of “Sleep” is the issue of “How Bad Do You Want It? Do you want it as bad as going a “few” days without sleep to get the…
View original post 66 more words